Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rock the Curly Look with a Bantu Knot-out!

Good Morning all! You tube is so resourceful! I found this incredible video of a woman doing a "bantu-knot-out" to achieve a bouncy, curly look. It consists of first doing Bantu Knots and then unraveling them when dry. I'm sure many of you are like "Huh", so without further ado, I present to you (courtesy of Youtube)....the BANTU-KNOT OUT!

Video 1-shows you how to do the Bantu Knots.


Video 2- shows you how to achieve the curly look by removing the bantu knots

1 comment:

GFS said...

I love your site! As a natural...I am always looking for info and products to help me. Keep up the great work. I added you as a favorite on my bloglist because I will be a regular on your site:)

godsfavoriteshoes.com

godsfavoriteshoes.blogspot.com